core elements in establishing the information society of the future, with the goal of producing the competent computer engineers and scientists that will lead the advanced fields of computer science and engineering. Today, the school has 23 professors, 100 graduate students, and 670 undergraduate students, and is working to provide in-depth theoretical, experimental, and practical education. The school participated in the first BK21 project (Brain Korea 21) carried out by the Ministry of Education from 1999 to 2006, and is currently participating in the second BK21 project (2006-2013). The Next Generation Logistics IT Technology Research Project Group, which is based in this school, was selected for the Ministry of Education’s regional research-oriented college project, and has been supported from 2004 to 2014. The school is try to become excellent school that will be famous at home and abroad, and participating the large national project is expected to drive its dramatical development. In particular, the school has significantly strengthened its undergraduate program to effectively meet the demand for top-level human resources in the information and communications industry, which has grown rapidly in recent years. It has managed SST (Samsung Software Track) through an agreement with Samsung Electronics. More than 85% of graduates have selected their career paths by the time they graduate. In general, while about 20% go to graduate school, the other 80% find employment. More than 80% of those who go on to employment join large companies such as Samsung and LG. The school has consistently made efforts to stand at the center of an education and research based university, a goal that is the aim of Pusan National University.